Terms of Service
The THEOOZE (also referred to as “the community”) is privately owned and operated (“THEOOZE”). Your access to the community is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere in the community (known collectively as “Terms of Service”). Your use of, and/or access to, the community constitutes your agreement to the Terms of Service. THEOOZE reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service at any time. Since you are bound by these Terms, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere in the community.
* restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any Forum
* post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
* post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
* post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
* post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
* delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
* download any file posted by any other user of a Forum if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
THEOOZE may from time to time monitor or review the contents of its Communication Facilities. While THEOOZE reserves its right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that in THEOOZE’s sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the Terms of Service, THEOOZE has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any Communication Facility or to edit, delete or refuse to post such contents, nor is THEOOZE responsible for any contents in any Communication Facilities (including any information, comments and/or advice of any individual referred to as guest or expert whose statements on the Community are solely their own). You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications.THEOOZE reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States of America. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
STORE SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
TheOoze views offering products and events on our website as a service to our community, so our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. The following are our shipping and return policies, based on the specific item or cateogry of item purchased.
Shipping is only charged on physical products delivered to you. We desire to keep the shipping and handling prices low. In your shopping cart, you will be able to see the shipping and handling fee prior to concluding your purchase. These policies apply to products purchased through theooze shopping cart and not third-party links (please see third-party policies, e.g. Amazon.com or products purchased through other websites).
* Shipping Schedule:
Items ordered through TheOoze will be shipped within seven working days from time of purchase.
* Returns (physical products: books, CDs, etc.):
We guarantee that products shipped from theooze are new products in excellent condition. If the product is found to have an imperfection, please return immediately for full refund or exchange of the same product within 30 days of purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product, you can return the product (still in new condition) within 30 days for full refund.
* Refunds (non physical products: event registration, electronic products):
If after purchasing an event registration you are unable to attend, you can receive a refund of 50% up to 30 days prior to the event. Between 1 and 29 days before the event, refunds are not given. 100% of registration fees are transferrable to another person for the same event. Due to the nature and difficulty of retrieving electronic products, refunds are not given on electronic purchases.
Subscriptions and electronic billing can be cancelled at any time, and billing will be suspended within 30 days from the request for cancellation.
For customer inquiries contact Spencer@theooze.com, call Spencer Burke at 949-631-0104 or write to Spencer Burke, 3605 Lake Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92663