Would you like to submit an article or image to TheOOZE?
Your voice, passion, and message are exactly what we want our readers to experience. With the new design and purpose, we’ll select fewer, high quality articles to feature each day. This will increase the impact and exposure of our featured contributors.
The focus of the magazine is about moving forward into a progressive, evolving spirituality that awakens and engages the “Way of Jesus.” We will use articles, the visual arts, and sound to explore the areas of spiritual growth, theology, culture, church, arts, causes, and family.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Submit one original post (article, video, photo) per week or every other week which has never been posted online.
- Withhold any cross-posts on other websites (including your own) for 48 hours after it goes “live” on TheOOZE.com.
- Interact with comments on your posts (especially within the first 48 hours).
Here’s what TheOOZE can offer you…
- An audience that trusts TheOOZE as a source of progressive content.
- A 75-word bio with accompanying photo and links to your website at the bottom of each of your posts.
- Listing your bio on the “Featured Contributors” page, which is accessible from the main nav bar.
- Your article will be featured on the homepage slider with a graphic we produce (unless you have one you want to use).
- Your article with a link to your site will be featured in our weekly OOZEletter to 13,000+ readers.
Along with your article please include a 75-word bio, link, and small picture. With your post choose the best category (spiritual growth, theology, culture, church, arts, causes, family) and any graphics to support your story.
The bottom line is that TheOOZE believes fresh voices need to be discovered. We have faith that God is using ordinary men, women, and children around the world to bring hope and healing where it is desperately needed. Now more than ever, we believe it is time to use the platform of TheOOZE to highlight established and yet-to-be-discovered leaders, and to help you collaborate with those who have a similar heart and passion to change the world for the better.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’re excited to see everything come together for a great launch within the next week.